Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Experimenting

Trying to See if I can Memorize these lyrics accurately without looking them up.  Though I suppose I have no means at all of proving to you that I'm not.  Anyway...



Don't Start me Talking
I can talk all ni-ghht
My mind goes; sleepwalking
When I'm out putting the world to right
Call careers information
Have you got yourself an occupation?

'Oliver's Aremy are here to Staayyy!
Oliver's Army are on their waaayy!
And I would rather be anywhere else.
but, here todaayyy!!

There was a Checkpoint Charlie
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no laughing party
When you've been out on the Murder Mile
All you need is one itchy trigger
One more widow, one less White Nigger

Oliver's Army are here to stayyy.....

Hong Kong is up for grabs,
London is full of Arabs,
We can be in Palestine,
Overrun by the Chinese line
with the boys from the Mersey and the Thames and the Tyne.....

But there's no Danger!
It's a professional career!
One That can be arrainged...
with just a word in Mr. Churchill's ear!
If you're out of luck, you're out of work
We can send you to Johannesburg!!

Oliver's Army are here to stayyyy!........

Woah-oh-oh-Woahh!
Woah-oh-Woh-oh-Wohhh!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment