Sunday, September 9, 2012

Not Terrible Much to Say

I remember that the football game last night was like a lucid nightmare but I can offer no commentary.  After the game I bought a bottle of Tisdale Merlot and then I had a leftover grilled burrito from Taco John's before I went to bed for twelve hours.  I'm still on an empty stomach today, at least technically.  I am only just now starting to feel even slightly hungry.  As soon as I'm done here I'll be heading to the grocery to gather ingredients for tonight's supper; fried chicken and rice; with salad, and Valentina's hot sauce by the metric fuck pound. 




In the past week I've been blessed to experience my personal Fela Kuti revelation. Take every bit of jazz, funk, and radical politics you've ever heard in music and then crank the levels of all of it up to about 25. Shit's pretty magnificent. 









No comments:

Post a Comment