Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Very Quick Word on Abortion

There was a 'Walk for Life' in downtown Lincoln yesterday,  along with the usual acts of fealty to the movement going through the Unicameral right now.  There's a bill floating through right now which wouldn't allow women to have abortions until they've watched the film scene where Dumbo visits his mother in jail while their eyes are propped open Clockwork Orange style or something like that.

It's an issue that is to be sure about controlling women and I certainly don't want to come across as jumping onto the hip train of victimhood.  But it is also to be sure about fears of the declining White majority and attempts to flog everyone into some fifties sitcom nuclear family ideal.  So when my willingly single eyes see a sign stating that "Men Regret Lost Fatherhood."   I can only say that no, I don't, not at all. I get quite enough shit from my only family about not 'settling down' and tramping off to church every week with the wife & kids and I am definitely not going to stand to see this narrow bovine mindset officially endorsed by any organ of the state.  I have always had less than no desire to be 'the Man of the House' and I have always and will always consider the pride that any man takes in such a thing to be laughably stupid.  Though I suppose I should bear in mind that I myself can only speak for myself and should try not to come across as bitter.   In summation then...


 "The Constitution starts out with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,"


You know.... sure, why not?  Of course it does.

..........................................................................................................................................................................



Soccer!!! 


1. Barcelona
2. Juventus
3. Bayern Munich
4. Manchester United
5. Corinthians
6. Porto
7. Real Madrid
8.  Paris St. Germain
9. Shakhtar Donetsk
10.Borussia Dortmund


No comments:

Post a Comment