Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Gaze Turns Towards the Setting Sun

I shall be in Denver for the last day of the beer festival in Lodo, among other things.  I'll probably be puttering around the Ft. Collins/Boulder north area for a time as well. 

The old home town is on the way there, and I shall naturally be overnighting on Friday; just ahead of the local leg of the Obama is a Nazi roadshow.  Good times, good times. 

Anyway there's a great Mexican spot along East Colfax called La Costa, just over the line in what's Aurora but not really Aurora, and there's quite a variety of Indian places in Denver as well, though I'm not sure as to why that is. 

I have a vision of reading to a Sp ce event here in Lincoln over phone while I straddle the state border with a Nebraska flag in one hand and a crucifix in the other.  I'm not sure what I'll read yet but the important thing is to make this vision come to pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment