Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Don't Hear Much About Youth Culture Anymore.

Apparently these guys are a big deal? 



I no longer feel the same passionate,  faintly homophobic hate crush for boy bands that I felt towards the N'Sync and The Backstreet Boys as a youngun,  but I still dislike and distrust them rather deeply.  I've always sensed a faintly totalitarian smell about them   And now here comes this outfit who willingly call themselves .... well, if you take away the Pakistani kid it would just be four uniformly blue-eyed Anglos calling themselves 'One Direction." right? Can you imagine the fuss there'd be if some Rammsteinesque Teutonic metal band had a name like that?  People would be fucking appalled and rightfully so.  These little junior-mint stormtroopers are no less horrifying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment