Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Wish I was Important Enough to Make A Right-Wing Governments Enemies List

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/16/us/politics/16cole.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper


I've made it clear on every public forum availible to me that I support Vegan Homosexual Communist Jihad.  What else do I have to do?  Or am I already being watched?   Does the once of skag I bought last night put secret mind-control sensors into my blood stream?  Did the hooker from last weekend have a heat-seeking micro-camera sowed into his; I mean her ass?    Did I really get away scott-free from firebombing the Baptist Church, or are they just waiting for me to lead them to my superiors? 

No, no, no, because there's no reason to watch little old me.  I'm nobody special, I just act like I am sometimes.

20 Peter 7 Charlie Tengo Alpha 27 14 William Geyser 48 Shirpa Debbi Bingo.

 I'm an absolute nobody and there's simply no reason for anyone in authority to pay me the slightest bit of attention.  Ever.  Especially not on the second Saturday of the month between midnight and four AM, when I'm home in bed.  Miles from the abandoned hardware store at 6th and B in Lincoln Nebraska.

Gur pncvgnyvfgf naq Puevfgvnaf bs gur Jrfg funyy ebnfg yvxr fjvar va gur objryf bs uryy.  Inshallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment