Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Went To See My cousin in the Pen Today

It rurns out that NSP has a dress code, for visitors, and I violated it.  I was wearing an old pair of shoes because, I was going to prison and it wasn't hot enough for sandals and a wife beater.  But anyway, no clothing with holes in it, shoes included.  I was invited to go back home and come back with something that complied.  But I didn't.  And I won't.  Sorry Brian. Obeying a state-imposed dress code on free citizens is just something that turns my fuck you on.

Rules exist for their own sake, you know. Whichever prison has the most restrictions is the one that hates crime the most and takes it the most seriously.  And it gives CO's a reason to feel important, something to lesson the sting of not haveing the third-grade reading level neccessary to be actual cops.  Rat motherfuckers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment