Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Journal Entry 9/10/14

Songs secretly about heroin include Van Morrison' Brown Eyed Girl, The Beach Boys Surfing USA, Prince's Pussy Control, Elvis' Love Me Tender, Led Zeppelin's Achilles Last Stand, Linda Ronstandt's Different Drum, Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Rait's Something to Talk about, Melissa Etheridge's "I'm the Only One', The Indigo Girls' Shame on You, Aqua's Barbie Girl, the entire Ace of Base discography, John Mellencamp's Little Pink Houses, The Baha Men's Who Let The Dogs out, Dire Straits Sultan of Swing, The Alan Parsons Project's Eye in the Sky, Elton John's Gray Seal Candle in the Wind Princess Di version, Herbie Hancock's Rocket, Rush's By-Tor and the Snow Dog, The Ally McBeal theme song by what's her name from the nineties, Steve Winwood's The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys, The Backstreet Boys' I Want You Back, Eiffel 65's Blu Da Ba Dee, The Jackson 5's Ben, Want You Back, and Micheal's solo Don't Stop Till you Get Enough, George Micheal's I Want Your Sex parts 1, 2 and 3, Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, Stevie Wonder's I Just Called to Say I Love You, Dusty Springfield's I Only Want to be With You and Son of A Preacher Man, Debbie Gibson's Shake Your Love, Cat Stevens Hard Headed woman and Garth Brooks The Thunder Rolls.  Meat Loafs Bat Out of Hell, You took the words Right out of My Mouth and Paradise by the Dashboard Light parts 1, 2 and 3 are all about the same 600 hour heroin binge in which only he survived out of a group of seventeen.  The Rolling Stones Cocksucker Blues and White Zombies Thunderkiss 65.

They are all coming to get me.  the dirty brown Ebola world is coming to get me.  The Muslims who congregate the space between Holdrege and the Omaha-bound tracks are coming to get me.  the one who put a tiger head sticker in the rear window of his 96 Corolla is coming to get me.  His mom who watches his dad pave their driveway with erotic intensity while sipping lemonade is coming to get me and he's coming to get me to.  The ones who keep a pet chicken are coming to get me.  The D'Leon's; I know it's a family business so logically that's their name right?  They are also coming to get me and they are Muslim.  The Latin Browns are not really Catholic like good Slavs are really catholic they are Muslim and the Italians and the Greek and the Israelis are all fucking Muslims.

The women who aren't being clones of my mother like they're supposed to are coming to get me.  the professors with their Muslim food and secret mockeries are coming to get me.  

Ted Kennedy is still trying to get me from beyond the fucking grave man.  Joeseph fucking Stalin is still trying to get me from beyond the grave.  Noam Chomsky Ralph Nader and Al Gore are still trying to get me from beyond the grave.  Ludicrous' Who let These Hoes in My room is about pushing heroin for Allah to little girls.  just play the fucking tape forwards and it's right there in the fucking open.

There is nothing for a man to do about it.  Split worms and grow flags.  Worship holes discipline and strong things because they are going to get you eventually.  They say my grandfather died of cancer over the course of a near-decade but there's no such thing as cancer it was fucking Muslims.  Split the atom and turn reality towards the true path that your lilly-weak Christ fucking botched.  Devour seeds of sesame never poppy seeds. Tear the earth and replace your law with sesame seeds.  Will entire forests into god-Damn sesame.

I know how to swim.  Understand that I know how to swim understand.  I can swim to the Falklands to defend the beleaguered brave from Muslims, sharks, ravens, manticores, seagulls, polar bears, metal beasts, horned cats,  the ACLU, anti-royalists, pagans, witches, the media elite, pirates, Jews, Rosicrucian, the Bilderbergs, the Go Big Red Chanters, Anonymous, Peter O'Toole, rainbow parties, pedestrians, mongrelized cities, radical greens, Big Pharma, abortionists, the Red menace, the Orange menace, the Rose Bowl, Robocop, Simone de Beauvoir, folk music, organic farmers, and Herbie Hancock.

I know the number codes by which the order is given to disseminate, disseminate, disseminate.  I seek the One Strong Man who Wills truth and never yields, righteous and untouched by the world entire and never made shaken soft or undistinguished equal but only master or enemy ever.  Control.  Absolute detachment independence and Control.  All questions and difference are guises to steal my
Control.  They are all out to get me. Questions do not exist and I am the answer.

Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it Define it or kill it  Define it or kill it.  humor the Mother worship the father and seek control.  Worship mountains and strong things.  I am an ocean of glory and the Seven Seas are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment