Saturday, May 3, 2014

JUSTICE FOR GOMMORAH! DEATH TO THE TYRANT OF ABRAHAM!



 I am a Mortal Kombat uppercut.  I am atemporal and omnipotent.  I was once booted from a house for winning at Mortal Kombat by jumping backwards and round kicking again and again.  I am Kirby.  I have played Smash Brothers on multimode and beaten a half dozen fucks into the wall while they just stood there.  On Smash brothers single player the object is to kill your Giant Sky Father.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Basketball is not rigged unless it's the Lakers.  The refs are just that bad and the rules are just that arbitrary unless it's the Lakers.  I guess I'm "supposed to" hate the Bad Boys Pistons the most but really it's the Kobe/Shaq Lakers who make me most cold and I love the new jack Pistons for beating them.  I know the Kings were in Omaha once but I'm not a Kings fan for that or any other reason.  I am not a Kings fan but I was fond of the Y2ish era Kings.  Open, attacking and democratic those Kings; and it still devitalizes me to see them get fucked like they did.   Vlade Divac smoked two packs a day played till he was 45 and missed the Olympics when his country didn't exist any more.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I am a king.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


In the future Catholicism shall be boiled down to worship of stone vulvas that you know haven't been used because the are dead chafing stone.   The vulvas shall take some differing forms to portray the different aspects of the Vulva God.  A staring eye, a raccoon, a thunderbolt and an eagle.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

I have listened to Jay Z backwards. 
I have listened to Beyoncé backwards.
I have listened to Judas Priest backwards.
I have listened to Toad The Wet Sprocket Backwards
I have listened to Ozzy Osbourne backwards.
I have listened to Carly Simon backwards.
I have listened to Sugar Ray backwards.
I have listened to Wheetus backwards.
I have listened to the Cardigans backwards
I have listened to The Verve Pipe backwards
I have listened to Smashmouth backwards.
I have listened to the Fat Boys backwards
I have listened to Counting Crows backwards
I have listened to Dr. Dre backwards.
I have listened to Ricky Martin backwards. 

I have not had sex backwards.  It is a thing that must be tried with no regard for if it may not in the strictest sense be done.  I have listened to Ronald Reagan backwards and I will become the first Amendment.   In the future soon I will buy the billboard atop the Parish Building and write "Kill Yourself for Satan." on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment