Monday, February 4, 2013

What In the Sweet Hell?

Seriously?


A bit of googling tells me that Kevin Swanson is married with five children; which only makes the unfathomably strange even more so.  I can tell you that it takes no small amount of effort to have sex with a woman without accidentally seeing her vulva, and yet this man has somehow managed to father children while remaining more ignorant to the physical accrutments of womanhood than an asexual protozoid.  Remarkable, and such an awful waste of a terrific imagination.

I suppose he would consider me an ingrate for failing to name drops of my own semen after my male-line ancestors. 

2 comments:

  1. Spread the WORD


    s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/4979676/1/

    they did not survive Armageddon...

    2 Kings 19

    biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+19&version=NIV


    "That night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies!"




    youtube.com/v/Fy7FzXLin7o

    i want to go HOME...

    i don't want to deal with all these little atheist f*ckers anymore....


    Atheism will NO LONGER EXIST after we finish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You willingly chose to deal with this little atheist fucker. Just like I'm willingly choosing to feed the troll right now. I also like how you can threaten nonbelievers lives but won't spell out fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck because..... "It's obscene!!"

    The Assyrians were heathens anyway, not atheists. Get it right. And I can't see how God did his chosen people much of a favor here. The threat of disease from a hundred and eighty five thousand rotting corpses has to be at least as much of an apocalyptic threat as an army of that size. I mean, that's just some nasty ass Stephen King shit is all that is.

    ReplyDelete