Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Have, Certain Nerderies

Last night I had a blandly realistic dream about a military coup in Turkey that I learned about on TV News.  After waking I spent several hours believing that this thing had in fact happened and wondering what it would lead to. 

I have no special fascination with Turkey.  I know that they'e had several coups before and; I suppose I could free association association with them for a while.  Istanbul, They Might be Giants, the Bosporus, Hagia Sophia, Ataturk, (I Order You To Die!)  the Ottomans, throne to whoever's man enough to ice off his own brothers one by one, Vienna; except not quite; Vienna, except not quite, longest standing rivalry in the NBA Eastern Conference with the Greeks, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, that's about all I have just now.  Oh, the coffee there is really well made and dank right?  I think of had some in that style once; or maybe not.   


No comments:

Post a Comment