Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is it Illegal to Crucify Yourelf?

"I want to put myself on a big cross and slit my wrist in place of nails being hammered in my arms to video tape it. I want to stay up there not until I die but for a few hours or so.I also want to put this on youtube. Maybe it can make TV.I want to experience some of what Jesus went through."

In related news, Husker football assistant coach of whatever Ron Brown is still a self -aggrandizing jackass using religion as a cover for thuggish pseudomacho bullying. 


"To be fired for my faith would be a greater honor than to be fired because we didn't win enough games," Brown told the AP. "I haven't lost any sleep over it. I realize at some point, we live in a politically correct enough culture where that very well could happen."

"Politically correct enough culture"?  Nice.  As if everyone instinctively knows that of course being gay disqualifies one from being a bank teller or what have you and that only some precious conceit would deny this.  

I'd be glad to nail the arms in if you take care of the feet yourself Ronnie.  That is if you really are as much of an asshole as you let on.  It is kind of hard to believe that anyone could be.


"The question I have for you all is, like Pontius Pilate, what are you going to do with Jesus?" Brown asked at the time. "Ultimately, if you don't have a relationship with Him, and you don't really have a Bible-believing mentality, really, anything goes...At the end of the day it matters what God thinks most."

Jesus fucking Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment