Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pope Francis? Fuck That Shit!

Don't change your name at all






In all honesty, Latin America replaced Europe as Catholicisms heartland quite a hell of a long time ago. Congrats to the South.  This is far past overdue for them and I hope they're truly happy about it.  Up Argentina and all America. 

I couldn't tell you who more than a handful of the three hundred or so popes and anti-popes actually were.  I don't think there's many people who could and I would doubt the word of anyone who claimed they could.  They do tend to blur together and that's by design. So I was surprised to learn that's this one's going to go about calling himself Francis The First;  such a common European name and one held by one of the most popular saints to boot.  Go figure. 



f







 

No comments:

Post a Comment