Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Second Drunkest State in The Union

Wisconsin beat us out, as they do in everything.  But Lincoln did beat Madtown, and several outstate market towns finished ahead of any number of supposedly debauched college burgs.  North Platte, alas, doesn't appear to be in the top twenty five, though I'd chock this up to a failure on the CDC's part to take their proper measure of the place. 

I've had issues with alcohol myself, truth be told, and to say the least, though you may be glad to know that I am currently eight days sober.  And I've been thinking on spending the extra money on... some art films maybe.  Mostly though I think I'll be saving the money for a journey somewhere. Somewhere interesting, the kind of place where people, you know, drink a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment