Friday, March 14, 2014

Some Vivid dreams

A couple weeks ago I dreamed that my knees were dangerously swollen with veins bulging from infection or severe tearing etc, and when I woke up they did indeed feel terribly sore for several hours.  Whether this was because of some awkward sleeping position or purely psychosomatic I don't know.  I didn't like it. 

This morning I dreamed that I was tripping on ecstasy and this was far more pleasant.  It was in a crowded somewhat run-down house like many I've been in before.  After staying up through the night me and two friend, I think amalgamations of men I've actually known, went to a Village Inn for a very large breakfast though one generally doesn't have much appetite on X.  I ate pancakes with very large amounts of orange juice and coffee and everything tasted brilliant.    Then my friends stole my car and turned doughnuts with it on a freeway overpass and this was fine.  I woke up with the sated feeling of actually having been to a brillant party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment